As competition continues to grow for dental practices, practitioners need to spend more time on patient care to increase retention. But, you also need to devote time to managing the business side of the practice. How can you devote enough time to both critical functions?
Fortunately, you can strike the balance of focusing on patient care and running a healthy practice through the use of software designed for dental practices.
We recommend Oracle NetSuite ERP for dental practices. This best-in-class solution will enable you to streamline key business processes, gain real-time visibility into the health of your practice, and allow you to spend more time serving your patients.
Why Oracle NetSuite ERP Suits Dental Practices
NetSuite sets itself apart from the competition by providing a solution that allows dental practices to focus on their patients and grow the practice instead of worrying about administrative duties.
The cloud-based software includes all the tools your practice needs to centralize, standardize, and grow. NetSuite removes the roadblock between you and your business’s success from the inside.
Consider the ways that NetSuite ERP supports future growth for your dental practice:
- Gain more financial control to adapt to the changing market.
- Quickly access 200+ built-in reports to review the health of your practice.
- Understand when you are best positioned to add new services and products.
- Gain insights into the performance of your practice to support decision-making.
- Maintain continuous security through disaster recovery and data mirroring that are built into NetSuite.
NetSuite Sets Up Dental Practices for Success
NetSuite provides dental practices with everything they need to set up transparent business operations, including the following:
- Lifecycle of fixed assets reporting and tracking
- Forecasting and budgeting tools
- Tax-basis reporting
- Automated revenue identification
- End-to-end visibility for Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Inventory tracking
Let’s take a closer look at what NetSuite provides to dental practices:
1. Financial compliance and controls. For financial compliance and controls, NetSuite allows you to keep track of your audits and customize roles with different permissions. You can allocate your expenses and provide adequate accounting standards.
2. Thorough financial management. With end-to-end visibility, NetSuite gives your company insight into your payables and receivables. With the ability to support accrual accounting and cash.
3. Multiple entry consolidation and management. Dental practices with multiple locations will find that NetSuite allows them to streamline operations and develop better business practices.
4. Scheduling and inventory management. With just-in-time ordering, your dental practice will always have what it needs on hand.
5. Integration capabilities and customization. Integration capabilities and customization allow you to focus on patient care and boost productivity.
6. Refined partner engagement and customer service. NetSuite’s robust platform gives you the tools to provide excellent customer service while boosting campaigns and collaborations between the practice and your partners.
Let Finlyte Be Your Oracle NetSuite ERP Partner
NetSuite is the ideal solution to help provide visibility into operations and reduce the complexity of running a successful dental practice. Through end-to-end operations support and automated processes, NetSuite can help your dental practice become more efficient from the inside out.
At Finlyte, we can help your dental practice migrate to the NetSuite ERP platform. Our team is uniquely qualified to provide implementation support to set up NetSuite to work for the specific needs of your practice.
Now is the time to standardize your operations in a single cloud-based platform so that you can get back more time to focus on patients. Schedule a demo today to learn how Finlyte can help you run a successful business through the power of NetSuite ERP for dental practices.