Business process outsourcing is becoming increasingly valuable for small businesses, fast-growth companies, and P/E-backed startups with limited resources on their roster.
There are so many complex accounting, financial, and business processes to keep up with that it makes sense to work with a BPO specialist to keep things on track. By working with a highly capable and competent team, you can focus on executing the growth strategy.
In fact, according to a recent survey, accounting is the #1 most commonly outsourced business process for small businesses. If you have found yourself in this position of needing to outsource accounting and related functions to a team of experts, you’re in the right place.
Why Outsource Accounting Functions to a BPO Specialist?
BPO specialists such as the team at Finlyte can help small businesses in several key ways:
- Take repetitive tasks off your plate.
- Introduce automation of recurring tasks.
- Ensure that your company follows appropriate accounting procedures.
- Validate compliance with accounting standards such as FASB.
- Support cash flow management to ensure the viability of the company.
- Run cost analysis to identify areas where you can improve cost management.
- Generate timely reports to submit to stakeholders.
- Produce financial statements for tax purposes.
- Perform other duties that increase the efficiency and productivity of your accounting function.
We understand you have options when selecting a BPO specialist to support your company. We would like to share how our award-winning team stands out from the other options you may be considering for outsourced accounting services.
Why Work With Finlyte for Business Process Outsourcing?
In 2022, we were named an Oracle NetSuite Partner of the Year. The category we won was the NetSuite Breakthrough BPO Partner of the Year.
We are proud of this distinction because we made a considerable investment in our BPO resources. Our goal was to develop an infrastructure to provide end-to-end support for each customer’s business needs.
We offer a bundle of BPO services covering the functions that a CFO, CPA, or other accounting/financing professional would provide. The best part is we provide these services at a fraction of the cost you would pay an individual to perform the same duties.
- Accounting services: we can perform individual duties such as processing invoices and producing monthly reports or taking over the entire function.
- Payroll services: we can serve as your payroll coordinator by processing and reconciling payroll, executing wage garnishments, and producing reports.
- HR services: we can support the financial and accounting aspect of HR by handling key functions such as employee benefits, unemployment, worker’s comp, and more.
- Fractional CFO: we can provide strategic support by performing financial reviews, evaluating future growth opportunities, and developing business plans to raise more capital.
When you need to grow but don’t want to incur the costs of bringing on additional business professionals, you can rely on our team to handle complicated accounting situations.
Get Started on Outsourcing Business Processes
Ready to hand off cumbersome business processes to a team of knowledgeable professionals? Let’s start with a consultation about your current business situation.
Our team will ask questions, listen to understand your current business goals and objectives, and identify a starting point to outsource business processes. Then, we’ll develop a gameplan with clear dates and deliverables to take over as many responsibilities as possible.
We’ll also see if there is an opportunity to migrate to the best-in-class Oracle NetSuite ERP platform. The cloud-based platform simplifies the complexity of accounting for small-to-medium-sized businesses and fast-growing companies.
To get started, contact us today to schedule a free consultation. Our award-winning team of BPO specialists are ready to help you grow.