Finlyte Partners (“Finlyte”) is proud to announce that we have been recognized as the NetSuite Breakthrough BPO Partner of the Year! This is the third NetSuite award and the second Partner of the Year award that Finlyte has received in the last three years.
This year’s award recognition is for providing exceptional outsourced accounting and business process services. Through our dedicated Finlyte Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solution, businesses can tap into the power of the best-in-class Oracle NetSuite ERP platform to run a successful and profitable enterprise.
We provide end-to-end support to our customers, helping them realize a significant reduction in upfront and ongoing costs utilizing NetSuite and our outsourced accounting services. Our strategy as part of the NetSuite BPO program is to limit each company’s initial investment in NetSuite while providing scalable outsourced back office services that fit each customer’s current and future operating reality.
Finlyte BPO Solution: Our Available Services
Finlyte BPO includes several bundles of services to choose from to support each critical aspect of running a growing business. View our available offerings below.
- AP Processing
- Entering Bills
- Collections of W9
- AP Approval Process
- Processing of Payment
- Contractor Payments
- Processing Yearly 1099
- Business Insurance
- Pre-paid Amortization of Insurance Cost for each location
- Approval and Payment of Insurance Bill
- Receivables / Receipts
- Reconciliation of Receipts Against Rhapsody
- Credit Memos
- Receipt and Reconciliation of Inventory
- Inventory Reporting by location
- Booking Amortization and Reconciliation of Fixed Assets
- Sales Tax Reporting and Filing by location/by state
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Monthly Credit Card Reconciliation
- Monthly Pre-Paid Reconciliation
- Monthly Accruals and Reconciliation
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Consolidated and Location Monthly Financial Reporting
- Cash Flow Reporting
- Royalty Reporting and Franchise Reporting
- Processing Payroll Per Location
- Reconciliation of Payroll to ensure deductions are correct for benefits
- Booking Applicable Payroll each payroll period
- Workers’ Comp Prep Audit per location
- Recording and Reconciliation of Garnishments (e.g. Child Support)
- Expense Report Reconciliation and Payment
- Payroll Accrual
- Payroll GL Entry Prep
- Employee Benefit Management
- Employee Benefit Renewal
- Management of Enrollment and Termination of Benefits
- Filing Unemployment Responses
- Recording of Garnishments
- Benefit Bills Recording in NetSuite and Reconciliation
- Workers’ Comp Audit per location, where applicable
- Employee Management in Gusto (change in pay, terminations, address changes, new employees, etc.)
- 401(k) Management (Enrollment Management and Audit)
- Allocation of Benefits Cost across locations
- Employee help with benefit questions, COBRA, Short-Term Disability Application, FMLA, and other Qualifying Events
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- State/Local/Federal/Global Guidance on entity structure
- Partnership Accounting and Reporting
- Investment Strategy Consulting
- Financial Review for Investors
- Economic Strategy and Forecasting
- Oversight of Capital Structure
- Future Growth Potential and Market Opportunity Consulting
- Evaluate Overhead Structure including Human Capital
- Support Renegotiations of Contracts
- Identify Cost Reduction/Margin Enhancements Opportunities
- Buy and Sell Side Due Diligence, including Quality of Earnings (Q of E) Reviews
- Develop Business Plans to Raise Capital
We are capable of taking on the back-office role so that your company can continue to achieve growth. Our team of local accounting experts will integrate into your system quickly. We will make sure the right policies and procedures are implemented, and provide timely, accurate financial reports.
Finlyte tailors our services around your needs and takes your financial management to the next level through critical oversight and account management. You will feel confident knowing that accounting, financial, and business situations are under control.
We understand the needs of start-ups, small businesses, and larger organizations that are looking to accelerate growth. We have the expertise to guide you through complex situations as you continue to grow.
– Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our expert team to discuss a right-sized BPO solution that fits your needs.
– Follow Finlyte on LinkedIn for additional updates.
ABOUT FINLYTE: Founded in 2018 and located in Austin, Texas, Finlyte is a business solutions provider focused on enhancing financial visibility and central office efficiency for growing clients. Finlyte is primarily driven by implementing Oracle NetSuite, a best-in-class and cloud-based ERP solution. To support the NetSuite BPO program, Finlyte provides business process outsourcing of corporate accounting services — delivered by seasoned Finlyte accountants on both a short-term and a long-term basis — for our NetSuite clients.
Finlyte supports 150+ shared clients with NetSuite in industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, software, professional services, multi-channel retail, wholesale & distribution, and more. In 2020, Finlyte was named the Oracle NetSuite 2020 Partner of the Year for the General Business vertical. In 2022, Finlyte was named Partner of the Year in the category of Breakthrough BPO Partner of the Year. Working together with NetSuite, Finlyte provides a personalized and future-proof combination of technology and services supporting companies throughout the U.S.