Currently we have a great opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join the Finlyte team. In this role you will get to be hands on with the full accounting cycle for a variety of clients in multiple industries and work with a team of experienced accountants who can train and guide you. This includes AR/AP coordination, journal entries, account reconciliations, and assisting in the preparation of financial statements and other month-end close related items.
There are also opportunities for participation in special projects for our clients as well as training opportunities that provide further growth and learning experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 2+ years of GL accounting experience (journal entries, account reconciliations etc.)
- Experience with NetSuite and QuickBooks strongly preferred
Required Knowledge/Skills/Key Traits:
- Extremely detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy in all aspects of reporting and communication
- Strong Excel skills
- A goal-oriented, collaborative team player
- Professional approach to work, strong interpersonal skills, and service-oriented mindset
- Ability to learn and adapt to different accounting systems
- Good organizational skills with ability to set priorities to meet deadlines on schedule
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
We provide an environment that is rich and rewarding and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented team that will challenge and support you every day. If you are ready to be part of a growing company and take charge of your career and your success, please send us your resume today.