NetSuite Principal Consultant
Finlyte currently has a great opportunity for an individual who has a passion for business and an in-depth knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to join our team as a principal consultant. This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing company as a team member with a voice that will be heard.
This position requires the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team and demands excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership skills and the desire to grow into a leadership position in the organization.
Requirements for the position include:
- 1-3 years of experience in Public Accounting or Corporate Accounting
- Minimum of 3 Years NetSuite ERP implementation experience
- NetSuite ERP Certification
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Accounting Degree a plus
- Up to 30% travel required – no long-term travel requirement
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Lead the implementation of NetSuite ERP solutions
- Responsible for all aspects of project management and client satisfaction for assigned clients
- Participate in weekly company and project meetings
- Complete and send Monday status reports to all assigned projects
- Track project budgets, proactively manage and create change orders
- Develop the ability to train customers on proprietary solutions
- Assist with the establishment and documentation of business processes
- Track and keep project expenses current for budget actual analysis
- Clear and accurate handoff to client support team for continued client success
We provide an environment that is rich and rewarding and the opportunity to work with a dynamic and talented team that will challenge and support you every day. If you are ready to be part of a growing company and take charge of your career and your success, please send us your resume today.